Here comes the sun! With temperatures reaching 80 degrees in Vegas, it’s time to dive into spring fashion. D’Orsay flats are one of my favorite trends this season. These BC flats from Nordstrom add a fun pop of color to any outfit. They easily dress up distressed jeans and would compliment the popular boyfriend style since they add a sexy, feminine touch. I paired them with a simple, neutral-toned outfit so that they would be the focus of the ensemble. I’m also excited to wear them with my coral, Aztec-print skirt to create a fun, colorful look.
For boutique lovers like myself, Boutiqueaholics in Las Vegas has everything you love in one container. Literally. It’s in Container Park, which is a fun retail, dining and entertainment development in Downtown Las Vegas.
Boutiqueaholics is a boutique within a boutique. Several fashion lines and stores from around the world sell their trendy pieces under one roof. Clothing from Lili Boutique, one of my favorite local shops, can also be found here. Other lines include Sugarhill from London, Growze from Los Angeles, LuxC Closet from Miami, Babel Fair from New York City and Hey Gorgeous from Orange County.
Not only are the clothes adorable, but so is the decor! I love the simple, vintage style. Using the books about high-end designers to display jewelry is such a creative idea and adds a chic touch.
Whether you are looking for a fancy frock to wear out on the town or a casual, oversized sweater, you can find it here. I love the jeweled neckline on this pale pink dress. It’s right on trend with the pastel color palette that is popular this spring.
This lace top with the subtle, sweetheart detail is a fun, feminine piece from Sugarhill. The Eiffel Tower print tank is another piece from this London-based boutique. Doesn’t it just make you want to be a jetsetter and eat colorful macarons in France ?
Floral is my favorite trend this season. The patterned sleeves take this cropped bomber jacket from being simple to making a fashion statement. It would look great paired with a basic white tank, distressed jeans and d’orsay flats or heels. These unique styles are definitely worth checking out next time you are in Las Vegas.
Website: boutiqueaholics.com // Twitter: @bbaholics // Instagram: @boutiqueaholics
- Floral statement necklace. Add a pop of spring to your wardrobe with this flower power accessory from Wet Seal.
- Structured, studded tote. This Valentino tote, priced at $2,000, is just a little out of my price range… but studs are here to stay! Hopefully it’s not too hard to find a knockoff?
- Distressed boyfriend jeans. This casual, comfortable pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans can be dressed up or dressed down. Pair them with a feminine top, stylish accessories and sexy heels to balance out the tomboy denim.
- Hot pink crop top. From girly to edgy, this Topshop tank from Nordstrom is very versatile and can work with all personal styles. Plus, the cutouts in the back are so fun and unexpected!
- Strappy, black heels. With the open toe and look of a bootie, these Michael Kors heels are right on trend.
From chevron to neon and everything in between, these light-weight scarves are perfect for spring! Brighten up this gloomy, grey day (at least in Seattle) with these colorful accessories from Peridot Boutique! Here is my recipe for an effortless yet put-together look: infinity scarf, basic tee, skinny jeans (colored, dark wash, distressed…) and cute flats, sandals or booties! Top it off with a simple cross-body bag and you’re good to go!