A simple, hot pink piece is an easy way to brighten up any outfit. I love this chiffon tee because of its versatility— it can be dressed up with a black skirt and heels or worn casually with denim and flats. For a laid back look, I paired it with my go-to jeans, patterned flats and a geometric statement necklace.
Hot pink is a fun color to play with because it can be adapted to fit a variety of personal styles. Pairing this top with leather leggings and strappy stilettos creates a sleek, sexy look with some edge. On the other side of the spectrum, wearing this hue with a stylish skater skirt and delicate sandals yields a more feminine ensemble. No matter what your clothing personality is, there is always room for this bright color in your closet!
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Leopard Flats: Target
Hot Pink Tee: BP Nordstrom (Lush)
Necklace: BP Nordstrom
Spring has sprung! I’m loving the styles this season. It’s nice to live in a city where the sun already shines and winter clothes are packed away. Here is what I’m excited to shop for:
- Floral statement necklace. Add a pop of spring to your wardrobe with this flower power accessory from Wet Seal.
- Structured, studded tote. This Valentino tote, priced at $2,000, is just a little out of my price range… but studs are here to stay! Hopefully it’s not too hard to find a knockoff?
- Distressed boyfriend jeans. This casual, comfortable pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans can be dressed up or dressed down. Pair them with a feminine top, stylish accessories and sexy heels to balance out the tomboy denim.
- Hot pink crop top. From girly to edgy, this Topshop tank from Nordstrom is very versatile and can work with all personal styles. Plus, the cutouts in the back are so fun and unexpected!
- Strappy, black heels. With the open toe and look of a bootie, these Michael Kors heels are right on trend.