Hi! My name is Jamie. Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. All of my posts will be about my various hobbies and interests along with other fun events in my life.
Here are a few things about me that might help you make sense of my blog:
- I live in Las Vegas with my fiance, Rob. He is a pilot in the Air Force, which is why we moved from my hometown of Seattle, Washington.
- I graduated from the University of Washington (Go Huskies!) with a degree in communication and psychology.
- I am a Delta Zeta alumni.
- I love country music! Lady Antebellum, Jake Owen and Jason Aldean are just a few of my favorite artists.
- I am addicted to chocolate (well, sweets in general).
- Yoga is my favorite form of exercise (and the Lululemon clothes that go along with it!).
- Baking is one of my favorite hobbies.
- My closet is full of Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters and Target.
- My dream job would be working at a fashion magazine (styling, writing, graphic design, etc.).