Happy Easter! I hope everyone is enjoying some quality family time, egg hunts and sweet treats! If you’re looking for a last-minute dessert, these macaroons are a quick, delicious cookie that everyone will love – even those who don’t love coconut.
Coconut Macaroons with Nutella
- 2/3 cup flour
- 5 cups coconut
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup Nutella
- Cadbury milk chocolate eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine flour, coconut, salt, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl, until dough forms. Drop by spoonful onto prepared cookie sheet. Use your thumb or a spoon to make an indentation in the center to form a nest shape. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- When completely cooled, fill each nest with 1-2 tsp. of Nutella and top with a few eggs.