Looking for a healthy snack? These baked zucchini chips are crispy, flavorful and will satisfy cravings for salty, crunchy potato chips. I really want to like vegetables, but have a hard time finding ones I like and how to prepare them. A little breading and seasoning go a long way because I LOVED these! (I know they obviously aren’t as healthy as the plain vegetable, but it’s a start, right?) They are simple to make, with only 10 minutes prep time and few ingredients.
- 2 zucchini, sliced (1/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red peppers
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with canola oil.
- Whisk together cheese, bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder and crushed red pepper in shallow bowl or plate. Pour milk into a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk then into bread crumb mixture until lightly coated. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until browned and crisp. Serve warm. I dipped them in light ranch dressing.