Aloha, quick and easy dinner! This crock pot meal only takes 4 ingredients and hardly any prep time. It reheats well, too, so you can have it for lunch or dinner the next day. I love leftovers :) The chicken is moist and tender, the sauce is flavorful and the pineapple completes this Hawaiian meal. It’s like a luau in your mouth!
- 3 large, frozen chicken breasts
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 16.5 oz. bottle Hawaiian-Style Barbecue Sauce from Target (Archer Farms)
- Brown rice
- Place chicken in crock pot and cover with sauce.
- Pour can of drained pineapples on top.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- About 30 minutes before it’s done, shred chicken and let marinate in sauce so that it will be fully coated.
- Cook rice as directed (I use 90 second microwavable rice).
- Serve chicken, pineapple and sauce over rice. Enjoy!