Looking for a quick and easy breakfast that tastes delicious? Then these strawberry banana crepes are a must-try. This simple batter can be made in minutes and then you just add your favorite toppings! I had bananas and strawberries on hand so I used those along with strawberry jam. If I’d had whipped cream, I would have added that, too! I also had a few crepes plain with powdered sugar and syrup, which were also amazing.
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Whisk together eggs, milk, water and butter. Gradually mix in flour and salt until combined.
- Lightly coat a griddle or frying pan with canola oil. Pour spoonful of batter (about 1/4 cup) onto griddle and use spoon to spread out batter to create a thin circle.
- Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook other side until golden brown.
- To keep the crepes warm while cooking the rest, place on cooking sheet in oven heated to 200F.
- To create the strawberry banana crepe, place thinly sliced bananas on one side of flat crepe, then roll. Top with jam, strawberries, syrup, powdered sugar and any other toppings you enjoy :)