I have zero tolerance for spicy food and thought these were delicious! No need to fear the jalapeño in this recipe! They make great appetizers and are crowd pleasers at any party!
- 10 jalapeños
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 oz packet of ranch salad dressing mix
- 5 pieces of uncooked bacon
- Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and membrane, which is where most of the spice comes from.
- Mix together the cream cheese and dressing mix then spoon into halved jalapeños.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds. Wrap around stuffed jalapeños and put a toothpick through it to hold in place.
- Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes, until bacon is fully cooked.
- Wait until the are cool enough to handle, then dig in!